Irving Energy New Residential Customers – Heating Fuel Savings Promotion
Under this promotion, new residential customers can save up to $195 on Heating Fuel.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is available to new U.S. residential customers who request to participate and become Irving Energy automatic delivery customers for propane or heating oil before 11:59 p.m.,November 30, 2016. Customers choosing “will call” delivery instead of automatic delivery or members of a buying group are not eligible to participate.
2. Participating customers can save up to $195 on fuel purchases delivered before April 30, 2017. Fuel savings are through account credits based on the amount of fuel purchased, as follows:
Heating Oil and/or Propane:
Under 500 gallons – $65 credit
500 gallons or more – $130 credit
A qualifying initial purchase of under 500 gallons of fuel will result in a $65 fuel credit being applied to customer’s account after the delivery. If a qualifying initial purchase is 500 gallons or more, a $195 fuel credit will be applied in $65 increments after each of three deliveries beginning with the delivery of such qualifying initial purchase. If the qualifying initial purchase resulted in a $65 fuel credit and subsequent qualifying purchases combined with such qualifying initial purchase add up to more than 500 gallons, the remaining $65 of the total fuel credit of $195 will be applied in two $65 increments starting with the delivery where the 500 gallon amount is exceeded. If a customer purchases both heating oil and propane, the fuel volumes will be combined for purposes of meeting fuel credit volume requirements. Only one fuel credit will be earned.
3. Participating customers with multiple delivery addresses are entitled to one fuel credit only.
4. This promotion may not be combined with other promotional offers.
5. Fuel credits and discounts are non-transferable.
6. NOTE: This promotion is available to all new Irving Energy residential customers who qualify.