Every day, people are discovering the advantages of converting to propane to heat their homes and operate their appliances.
- Efficient – Propane is up to 95% efficient and is considered environmentally friendly because of low emissions of carbon monoxide.
- Versatile – Propane can be used for more than just heating – use it for cooking, heating your pool and garage and even drying your clothes. Plus, propane furnaces and boilers come in all shapes and sizes which allows more flexibility on placement in your utility space.
- Easy to maintain – Keep your family cozy and your equipment running longer with clean-burning propane. Equipment that runs on propane requires less maintenance and typically has a longer lifespan.
Check out our Equipment Protection Plans to help your equipment run safely and more efficiently.
- Safe – Propane is one of the safest fuels you can use in your home or business. It is non-toxic, lead-free, contains extremely low levels of Sulphur and has the lowest flammability range of all alternative fuels. However, proper handling and regular maintenance are key to ensure your safety.
Learn more about propane safety and how you can protect your family, your home and your business.
- Cost effective – Propane could save you money, depending on your equipment and use. A propane furnace or boiler typically operates at efficiency levels 95%. If your home has an older heating system there may be an opportunity for you to save money by converting to a new high efficiency propane system.
Compare the BTU per dollar for propane vs heating oil to find out which is better suited for your home and usage.
Looking to save even more? Bundle your heating oil and propane to save with every delivery!6