The HTP SuperStor offers your home a reliable hot water solution with high output.
For nearly any home when used with a boiler.
- Easy to maintain – the simple design of the heat exchanger decreases required service.
- The attractive, durable silver plastic jacket ensures a rustproof finish, even in moist environments
- Low standby losses as a result of two inch thick environmentally safe foam insulation – reducing standby loss means increasing efficiency
- Long lasting stainless steel tank
- Tank size of 83 gallons resists corrosion and eliminates the need for anode rods
- High output finned cupronickel heat exchanger – this heat exchanger provides a very high BTU output per foot
- Can be linked to a boiler using a zone valve or a circulated pump, allowing for installation flexibility
For complete warranty information, please visit the HTP website.
Receive a Quote
Know the comfort of partnering with a full service heating company. Click below or give us a call at