Budget Statement Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to some questions you may have about your new budget plan statement.
1. Why have you changed my budget plan statement?
We received feedback from customers like you telling us that our previous statement was confusing. So we took that feedback and incorporated it into your new statement, to make information easier to find.
2. What information can I expect to find on my budget plan statement?
On your statement you will find your current account balance, any new charges on your account, a summary of your account, any products or services you have purchased, payments made, and much more.
3. How do I read this new budget statement?
We have provided a detailed guide on how to read your new statement. To review this, visit irvingenergy.com/budget and click on the “How To Read Your Statement” link. If you need additional help, feel free to call us toll-free at 1.888.310.1924 or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where are the terms and conditions of my budget plan on the new statement?
On the second page of your statement, you will find a summary of your terms and conditions. For a complete version of your budget plan terms and conditions, visit irvingenergy.com/budget and click on the “Terms and Conditions” link.
5. Who do I contact if I need help with my new statement?
If your questions cannot be answered in the “How To Read Your Statement” link, please call us toll-free at 1.888.310.1924 or email us your questions at email@example.com.
6. I have some feedback I want to pass along about my new budget statement. Where can I send this?
Your feedback is important to us. Please email your comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.